사랑스런 푸켓...이번사고로도 막을수 없네요~^^

아논님의 강력한 파워로

카타타니 총괄매니저가 직접 찾아와 사과해주었고

멋진 저녁식사도 하게 되었답니다.

다시한번 너무 감사드리고

다음에 반드시 찾아뵙겠습니다~~~~^^

아논   11-06-13 23:47
안녕하세요?사모님^^꾸벅~~
푸켓피피 가이드북 개정 작업으로 하루 종일 여기 저기를 걸어다니며 흠뻑 젖은 몸으로 사무실에 들어와서 동혁이의 수영장 사고 소식을 들었네요.
아이가 놀다보면 사고도 날 수도 있구요.병원을 갈 수도 있는 일이지요.
그러나 직원들에게 사고 처리 과정을 듣고 호텔측하고 통화를 하며 느낀 제 감정은 영 아니올시다였으니 당사자인 부모님 마음은 어땠을까를 생각하며 마음이 아팠습니다.
특히 저를 가장 화나게 했던 것은 당직 매니져라는 사람이 전화해서 이미 다 파악된 상황을 다시 재확인하며 호텔의 책임 회피성 발언을 했다는 점이였지요.
그래서 늦은밤 제가 룸으로 전화를 드렸던 것이구요.

호텔에서 최고 파워를 가진 분이 자리에 없어서 그 다음날 이멜로 정식으로 사고발생과 사고 이후 상황을 전달하고 투숙객 사고시 처리 과정에 있어 직원들의 미흡했던 부분을 회사차원에서 알려주고 앞으로는 사고시 선조치 후 후설명을 했으면 좋겠다는 의견을 제시했었답니다.

가족분들께서 푸켓을 출발하신 그 다음날 고객관련 매니져가 저에게 이멜및 유선상으로 발생된 부분에 대한 사과와 처리과정에 대해서 설명을 해 주었답니다.
모쪼록 일정중 사고는 있었지만 그럼에도 불구하고 다시 찾고픈 푸켓이 되었다니 참으로 다행이구요.동혁이는 이번 사고로 인해 더욱 어른스러워지고 수영장에서 조심할 수 있길 바랍니다.
가족분들 건강하시구요.
다음에도 인연이 된다면 더욱 좋은 여행으로 모실 수 있도록 하겠습니다.
참고로 매니져에게 온 이멜 내용 카피해서 올려드릴께요.
감사합니다.

Dear Sir,

On behalf of the Katathani Phuket Beach Resort, I would like to first and foremost, thank you kinldy for your continuous support towards our hotel. Our companies have been working very closely for numerous years and as our business partner, I would like to express our gratitude to you, your company and your clients for always choosing the Katathani as a preferred holiday destination in Phuket.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my sincere apologies in regards to an incident which happened during June 9th, 2011. During this incident, the son of one of our mutual clients, Mr. Lee, who stayed in room 5125 with his family from June 8th – 11th, fell at one of our pools and hit his chin. Mr. Lee took his son our in-house clinic, to which the nurse thought it was best to transfer him to the hospital. It seems that Mr.

Lee´s son had quite a deep cut on his chin, which required 4 stitches.

During this entire process, our staff continuously told Mr. Lee that he had to pay for the expenses. As you can imagine, Mr. Lee was quite disappointed with the way he was treated by or staff. Please be assured that this is in no way how the Katathani expects its staff to treat our guests, much less guests who have been injured. Our main priority is the safety and adequate solutions to all guests but unfortunately, during this incident, it was not handled properly by our staff. 

In emergency cases, Katathani can and will cover the charges on site, in case the guests do not have any mean of paying. These charges will then be placed on the guest´s room account, which can be paid upon check out.

I have talked to Mr. Lee and his family on the afternoon of June 10th and apologized for the way our staff handled this situation. I explained to him that the way he was treated does in no way correspond to our standards and that it is imperative to us, that our guest´s safety and quick handling of the emergency at hand is the top priority. Payment can always be dealt with later.

We have ordered a bouquet of flowers to be placed into Mr. Lee´s room along with chocolate pralines for his son, as a small compensation for our attitude. I have also offered his family a final dinner at one of our restaurants, since Mr. Lee will not depart our hotel until 23:00 this evening. Mr. Lee was kind enough to accept our offers and our apologies. I also offered Mr. Lee to take his son to our clinic for a final check up on his son, to which he told me that there was no need.

Once again I would like to apologize to you for this unfortunate incident. Please rest assure that all the measures have been taken so that this does not happen again in the future.

Our sincere apologies and kindest regards,

Mathias Kick

Customer Relations Manager

환율표 ( THB )

사실때 :
파실때 :